Arizona's Oldest Home-Brew Shop
Brewers Connection provides a wide range of products to meet the needs of every brewer at any level. Whether it's beer, wine or spirits we are YOUR fermentation station!
WE ARE OPEN!
We hope everyone is staying safe during these crazy times.
We have great news: We’re Open! Normal business hours - everyday!
It doesn’t mean we won’t stay safe, and clean, which leads us to the bad news….
Bad news: we got some new ground-rules for everyone to follow so we’re compliant and not spreading this thing around to one another.
Our number 1 goal is to ensure your health, and our health, so we can keep serving our community.
Here are the ground rules:
Please send us an email with your “To Go” order! TEMPEBREWCREW@GMAIL.COM. Even if you just need an airlock, let us know and we will have it ready to limit exposure. If you can plan an hour ahead, the order should be ready.
2. If you have questions about your brew we are here for you…via email or phone. Email us with ANY questions you may have, and we will get back to you. If you prefer to call, great, just realize we may be a tad busy. So keep trying, but email is preferred.
3. We are limiting the number of customers in the shop to eight (8), sorry, Jorge and I count as two (2). If we have an influx, we will ask you to kindly wait in your car until a few people exit the store. Again, order ahead, TEMPEBREWCREW@GMAIL.COM
4. We love you all, but are going to ask that you keep your distance of the mandated 6-feet. It’s a small shop, so, again, we may have to limit the amount of people in at once. ORDER AHEAD, please.
5. If you are brewing with your quarantine-buddy, just send one person to pick up the order, please. DON’T HAVE A QUARANTINE BREW PARTY, EITHER, PLEASE.
6. As we move forward, selection may get “thin”, so have a second-option ready to go. Feel free to email us with our availability of what you would like.
7. Due to availability, and uncertainty, we will be selling grain by the pound, or ounce. If you need a bag of 2-row, ok, but otherwise, we aren't selling full bags. Let’s make sure everyone gets to brew!
8. Please, BE PATIENT. We are here for everyone! To stay open, we need to be healthy and clean. We also need to be compliant with state guidelines. We are wearing gloves, washing hands, wiping everything down, etc. So be patient with us, so we can stay clean for you.
9. PLAN AHEAD. I know we already said it, but the more time we have the faster we will be, which means the less contact we all have. TEMPEBREWCREW@GMAIL.COM is up and running!!!!!!!!
We are taking this situation seriously, but want to stay open to continue to serve the great people of this Valley with whatever brew supplies you need.
Finally, please go out and support your neighborhood watering-holes. We need these places to stay open, which means they need your business!
Stay safe, BrewCrew –and wash your hands!